Visitor Usage:

Visitors using the SWCMR are required to have a visitor permit which can be obtained at the Fisheries Department or at the Ranger station on the southern end of Twin Cayes within the reserve.

Corals Visitor Fee:

Visitors must check in with the reserve staff and pay the following Visitor fees:

Fishing Licenses:

Belize Fisheries Department Princess Margaret Drive
PO Box 148 Belize City, Belize
Phone: (501) 224-4552/2623
Fax: (501) 223-2983

Belize's Fisheries Regulations Include

Reef Etiquette: